Sunday, February 10, 2008

Oops

I have been neglecting this blog, but for good reason- Scott and I are getting a house! Yay!

But anyways, I finished my Obama afghan strip... go here and donate $$! Illinois represent, motherfuckers! And of course I was so preoccupied with getting the strip in the mail, I forgot to take pictures. Just imagine a four inch wide garter stitch strip with seemingly random blocks of red, white, navy and light blue.

Now that it's done, I have zero knitting pressure. Ahhh... it's very nice. I picked up a sock I haven't touched in months, and plan on making the pair for myself.

In two weeks, the husband and I will be driving back to Illinois for a few days, and while knitting in the car tends to make me nauseous, I'm wondering if I can spin in the car. It will be interesting to find out, but first I should probably try to see if there's even enough room. Hmm. I'll let you know.

No comments: