Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's Not Just Me, Right?

I can't be the only one that has Kitchen Knitting, right?


Or dining room knitting?



And it only makes sense to keep two knitting projects on the coffee table- one complicated (for quiet, alone, knitting time)...


...and one simple (for all the other times).


It also makes perfect sense to have knitting books in more than one place, because you never know when inspiration will hit you.




One should always keep a well-stocked knitting bag in case you need to grab it on the way out.


But I bet there's an emergency project in your car, too, in case you get caught off guard.


So I'm not the only one, right? Other knitters do this too? I thought so. Now can someone explain that to my husband? Please? Everytime he asks me to put my knitting stuff away all I can think is, "But it's exactly where it's supposed to be!"

No comments: