Thursday, April 24, 2008

Woot!

I am now able to attend the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival on Saturday (and maybe Sunday too!). Scott had a Dr. appointment that Saturday, but it had to get rescheduled! Yay! And he even wants to go with me- which shocked me a bit, but makes me very happy. I suspect he wants to go because there will be cheese there...

I have temporarily stopped any progress on Spencer's sweater. It's just not nice to wrap a hot little puggy in wool when the weather is this warm. It will either wait for a cold spell or until fall. This has nothing to do with how completely frustrated I became with my inability to accurately measure my dog, by the way.

Instead, I might knit a Clapotis. Yeah. I caught the Clap. I never really thought about making one until I saw a couple at the knitting meet-up, and they really look nice. And apparently, it looks good in just about any yarn. I happen to have two hanks of Schaefer Susan (a mercerized cotton) that I might just use. I'll start it this weekend, and if it looks okay in the cotton I'll post pictures. If not, I'll just frog it and we'll never speak of this again.

No comments: