Saturday, April 4, 2009

Real Quick (Before I Forget)

Someone just posted this video on Ravelry, and it's really interesting.

They mention at one point that knitting can even improve your immune system, which sort of boggles my mind, but that would explain why I haven't really gotten sick in a while.

What I want to know is why my memory is so completely warped. Apparently, I can only remember things I don't care to remember. As soon as I think, "I should remember this," I can pretty much guarantee that I won't remember it at all. For instance, as I was driving home the other day, I thought about looking something up online. I even said out loud, "Don't forget..." and repeated whatever it was 5 or 6 times. Later at home, I could not for the life of me recall what it was. I knew exactly where I was on the road, and even what song was on the radio, but I had no idea what I wanted to look up. I still don't. At work I can't remember what supplies we need (unless it was just a passing thought), but I can remember what everyone ordered the last few times we went out to lunch. Weird, right? I wonder if knitting has the power to fix my crazy memory... GASP! What is knitting is the cause of these memory issues!? Oh, well. It's totally worth it.

No comments: