Monday, September 17, 2007

Oh, The Shame!

Yeah, I still haven't done much on my brother in law's sweater. I should be working on it right now, but I thought I would update first. So this is where I'm at:


That's about 13.5" from the back of the neck to the needle. Just 12.5" more to go! Plus the sleeves. And the finishing. I've been keeping a very close eye on my gauge, which has been a consistent 20 st over 4" (knitting in the round is so awesome- I am normally the queen of stockinette stripes). Sorry about my poor photography skills. My husband is playing Bioshock at my favorite photo spot (the coffee table), and I probably shouldn't interfere- lest I incur the wrath of an interrupted gamer. So I made due.

I am super excited that Husband wore his socks for the first time on Sunday!


He says they were a bit loose, but that overall they worked out. I think I'll continue ribbing all down the instep on the next pair to fix that issue.

Well, hopefully next time I'll have made a decent amount of progress on the sweater. I've been lazy lately, but the cooler weather helps get me in a knitty mood. Send me all your good vibes, so that I might not need to rip it back again!

No comments: