Monday, June 29, 2009

Wheeee!

They're here!

My Phildar patterns! Straight from France! You know, I think I'm going to start ordering everything from Europe... it seems to get here so fast compared to stuff that just travels across the country (this order was placed on the 23rd!). If memory serves, the Bohus kit from Sweden got here in about a week too.

88 patterns in all, for about $28. Not bad considering more than half of that was shipping!

I started the Bohus, as promised, but am only a couple rows into the colorwork so far. No pictures yet, maybe by the end of the week.

Also, I should have a pattern for the bag up tomorrow. I'd have it up now, except that I forgot to email myself the schematic I drew and scanned at work. Thus, it remains trapped in the server until tomorrow!

No comments: