Thursday, August 9, 2007

Daytime TV Sorta Bites

I stayed home sick today. Boo. Being sick totally sucks. I don't even feel like moving. I tried to knit, but it's just too much (I know, I'm pathetic).

In happy news, my yarn arrived yesterday! I finally got that last ball of Biggie Print, and was able to finish off the cropped hoody. Last night I washed it in the tub, so it's blocking/drying right now- I'll post pics in a day or so.

In sad news, the yarn for my brother-in-law's sweater also arrived- and I have to send it right back. When I hear "army green" I tend to think of olive drab, and that's what the picture looked like online (Cascade's 220 superwash #801). What showed up was more of a Christmas green. Such are the hazards of ordering yarn online. No biggie, I'll just exchange it for another color. Though I did consider keeping it just to add to the stash, seeing as how it would be great for Christmas projects. Actually, I'm still considering it... Oh, who am I kidding? I never really planned on sending it back in the first place.

I need a nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To change your reality, first change your perceptions. To bring something into your world, first bring it fully to life within yourself. Go beyond merely thinking about what you would like to do, or be, or create. Go ahead and experience it in detail with all that you are. In your mind's eye, with your emotions fully engaged, surround yourself with the richness of whatever you envision. Fill your awareness with the sights, the sounds, the feelings, and the texture of it all. Allow yourself to experience the pure joy of the best life you can imagine. Let that feeling penetrate to the very depth of your being. Make it real within you, and you'll begin to make it real in the world around you. Know without a doubt that it is, and it will begin to be. Bring your vision to life on the stage of your awareness. And the positive energy you focus upon it will surely make it real.
you know friend!!!!!!!!!!!!A friend is like a flower, a rose to be exact, or maybe like a brand new gate that never comes unlatched. A friend is like a heart that goes strong until the end. Where would and In life u could try ur best to search for a way to find one good friend u keep looking here and there and u always end up in no where words sometimes people change sometimes we don’t know where we going even that we always don’t know if to complete searching for friends or just let it go that it’s might be impossible to find someone still good in the world maybe ma words went alittle out of the subject I should be saying but I wanted to say like they say if u wanna talk or ask something give it an introduction well I won’t ask u to be ma friend but if u wanna chat I would be around cause I am looking for a true friend which I hope I find many in alittle while ma email is someka_ghale@yahoo.com I will wait ur add or we can talk here if u want!!! Hope to see you dear,,

Som Raj Ghale
Doha-Qatar
+974-6817162 / 5456848