Saturday, August 18, 2007

No Self Control

Last night I was on Ravelry until 2 in the morning... it's seriously addictive. And inspiring. Today I felt the strong urge to drive on down to my LYS, to find some yarn for a pair of mittens. Easy enough right? Wrong. This is what I left with:
That's two hanks of Jitterbug sock yarn (one of which will be used for the mittens), three hanks of Colinette Giotto, one size 10 circular needle, and three sets of DPNs- sizes 1, 2, and 3. Oops.
Also, I'm extremely frustrated with myself... I checked the mail around one o'clock, and it hadn't arrived yet. The husband came home around four, and we went out to dinner shortly after. I didn't check the mail, but I should have. When we got back, I checked the mail again- and my yarn had arrived. Unfortunately, the rental office (which holds our packages) was already closed, and won't be open again until Monday. Crapmongers! I want my felted tweed now!
Maybe knitting something will take my mind off of it.

No comments: