Saturday, August 4, 2007

Knit to Death

Is it possible? I think maybe I knit myself to death over the past month or so. I am just wiped out... As of today, I have several projects on needles, and about a thousand more that need to be done by Christmas. It's all just too overwhelming to think about. And now with the Ravelry invite, there' s even more work piled on- not more knitting, but lots of picture taking and such. I think the Ravelry stuff is going to take a back seat for now. Although I don't know, maybe getting the Ravelry stuff done this weekend will give me a nice little break from knitting. And I would like to browse around, looking for some much needed inspiration. :)

Since I know you're dying to know, here's my current project list:

-The cropped hoody awaiting a crocheted neckline, which I'd like to have done by the end of the month (if the yarn ever gets here)
-A baby cardigan needing one more sleeve, which needs to be done by October
-A hat for the hubby(not started), which I'd like to have done for our anniversary in November

And Christmas gifts as follows:
-Buttony sweater on the needles (my main focus right now)
-Men's v-neck sweater (waiting for the yarn)
-Hat/mittens/scarf set
-One pair socks
-One hat and fingerless mitts set
-Two additional gifts TBD (possibly a shrug and a wrap?)

Is this too much to take on? Only time will tell.

2 comments:

KelInCal said...

Wow - that's a long list! I'm seriously considering no knitted gifts this Christmas so I can make all the stuff for ME that I want, but I know that come December 1, I'll want to make knitted gifts and I'll be knitting like crazy trying to get it all done.

Ugh. I hope that's not what happens.

Sarah-Mae said...

Wow, thoughts of Christmas already?! I'm impressed! I'll probably just end up freaking out last minute and getting no sleep... haha.