Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I'm okay now.

My knitting slump is over (for now). Luckily, I don't think I'll be too far behind by the end of the week, since this Friday is the company picnic- and I'll be bringing my knitties of course! It will be 5 hours long, so I hope to get a lot of progress made.

Speaking of progress... here's what I've got done on the sweater. I had to stick it on some waste yarn to see how it's coming, and so far so good. It's funny- I thought starting a blog would slow me down by dipping into valuable knitty time, but it might be making me knit faster. I want to knit more so that I can blog about it! It's good motivation.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear friend
GOd is always great it will be fine always in you and you will get your dreams soon, live real love real the dream will come real in your life,

Raj Ghale
+974-6817162